So. I went shopping. For the record, this stay at home dad really doesn’t like shopping. Give me a list, and I will go buying.
Had to go shopping, which was not my intent when I first got to the store.
Items on the list:
- Facial Scrub
- Suave Children’s Body Wash
- Spring Valley Probiotic Acidophilus
There were quite a few items on the list, but none so difficult to find as that facial scrub.
I found the second two items. No problems. Do you know why? Hint: Name Brand…
Item number one? Wouldn’t you know I spent almost half an hour in that aisle and brought home the wrong thing?
Mom’s – a tip. If you send your stay at home dad to the store, include pictures. At the very least, ensure that you either have a brand name, or show him the original package. I did manage to hit a home-run two out of three times. I should consider myself lucky. Cheers from one stay at home dad! Hope your Valentine’s Day Rocks!
If I was a betting man, I would have purchased one of each, thereby ensuring success and then taking the excess back to the store for a gift card exchange. ummmm no. I don’t think so.
- Equal but unlike…. (aninepoundhammer.com)
- The Dilemma Of Obedience (cnhfaith.me)
- Windowed Interiorities (isomorphis.wordpress.com)
- Equal but unlike…. (andshelaughs.wordpress.com)
- How To Make DIY Almond & Mint Facial Scrub (organiclassie.com)