David has lost his appetite. Not that he had much of one to begin with, but…
My first thought is that he has been throwing up his meds again.
Not sure that this is the case, but the signs are there.
On the other hand, it could be a side effect of the meds. It isn’t listed as a side effect, but every medicine affects different people in different ways. The new med is an anti-psychotic. So who knows.
- Abilify and I – Adventures in Antipsychotics (asthependulumswings.wordpress.com)
- What Is Abilify (Aripiprazole) (medicalnewstoday.com)
- More Children Being Prescribed – Quote “Lobotomizing” Antipsychotics Than Adults Now. (engineeringevil.com)
- National disaster: Millions of children prescribed antipsychotic drugs they don’t need (rt.com)
- What’s In? What’s Out? The Popularity Contest in Psychiatric Drug Use (candidaabrahamson.wordpress.com)